- Project cost planning
- Construction value engineering
- Risk analysis and management
- Material procurement advice
- Contractor and supplier selection
- Life-cycle cost modelling
- Pre, during, and post-construction cost management
- Construction cost studies and reports
- Tender and contract preparation and evaluation
Design and build
We offer comprehensive design and build services to clients who approach us to manage both the design (planning) and the build (construction) phases of a project. This ensures consistency throughout the project, and reduces completion time through the removal of the 'bid' element – usually requiring construction management firms to tender for a pre-designed project and saving time in project design. Our strong relationships with skilled architects, construction contractors and subcontractors ensures a high level of quality and consistency throughout each stage of the process.
- Our fit out and refurbishment services are for clients with existing or new premises looking to alter or create interior layouts. With extensive experience in this area, we tailor interior design to optimally utilise space and encourage productivity for those using it, handing the premises over defect-free on the agreed date. We understand that the interior of a building should be highly dependent on what it is used for, and our past projects reflect that.
- We have had experience managing earthquake / seismic strengthening, particularly on projects in the Hamilton region. We work with engineering contractors to develop and implement methodology relevant to the level of strengthening required, and offer customised solutions to reduce time and cost.
- With extensive training and experience in civil engineering, we enjoy working on construction management projects requiring this expertise. We have developed strong working relationships with reputable Engineers and contractors, and can make a difference in this area.