John has a passion for delivering innovative construction projects, from the idea and business plan through to the completion and hand over. His focus is on forming strong client relationships and delivering the brief to time. John has over 30 years' experience in project and construction management in New Zealand and Britain. His portfolio of completed work is based on repeat business developed through strong performance.
When he is not working, you'll find John out in the garden, or on a mountain skiing wherever there's enough snow. Currently living in Maungakawa with his wife and family, John spends most summer weekends fishing and is a Trustees on the Board of the Home of Cycling Charitable Trust.
- Wintec Whare-nui & Media Arts buildings
- Cambridge Federation Farmers – TAB and Turf Bar
- Car Auctions, Hamilton
- VTNZ Cambridge
- Bridgewater Eye Clinic and Offices Block
- North Greenwich Underground Station
- Common Professional Exams in Law – London South Bank University, London England
- B.Eng. (Hons.) Civil Engineering – University of Leeds, Leeds England
- Diploma of Building Studies – Leeds College of Building, Leeds England
- Member of the Project Management Institute
- Affiliate of the Institute of Arbitrators
- Member of the Property Council of New Zealand