Senior Quantity Surveyor
Anita has over 10 years' experience in Quantity Surveying and Construction Management within the Waikato region, and is committed to meeting client needs through quality project delivery. With a decisive client brief and accurate estimating at the initial stage of a project – delivery on time, cost, and quality are assured. Key skills include value engineering and cost control, and she is currently the Chairman for the NZIQS Waikato sub-branch committee.
Anita enjoys her spare time with friends and family, keeping active and developing her property near Gordonton. As a Hot rod owner and a member of Hot rod clubs, you will find her travelling throughout the North Island for car events or just enjoying the drive.
- Fonterra Laboratory extension for Milk Test NZ
- Wintec Media Arts Building and Whare-nui
- Waikato District Health Board – ward refits
- Waikato District Health Board – new pre-op
- Cambridge Early Learning Centre, The Castle
- Southwell School, repeat projects
- Turners Car Auction, Hamilton
- Cambridge TAB and Turf Bar extension
- Open Country Cheese Boiler House and Coal Bunker
- National Diploma Quantity Surveying - Wintec, Hamilton (New Zealand)
- National Diploma Architectural Technology – Wintec, Hamilton (New Zealand)
- New Zealand Institute of Quantity Surveyors (Waikato Sub branch, Chariman)
- Property Council of New Zealand – Women in Property